Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing Heather Williams...



I have the great privilege of introducing Heather Williams! Her music is absolutely wonderful. This Time Around is her first full album release. You have probably heard her top 10 song "Hallelujah" and the rest of the songs are just as great. Her songs are full of meaning and heart. You can feel the anguish and joy in the music and lyrics of each song. I hope you will watch the YouTube video and hear more of Heather's story. It makes her music even more real.

One of my favorite songs is "Hallelujah." Heather's story of her "Hallelujah" moment reminds me that in my deepest despair God is with me. The lyrics say:

But don't give up on me now
I'm so close to You now
I'm in need of Your grace today
Wipe the dirt off my face
Hold me in Your embrace
Your love always saves the day

During the past few years, as I have been searching hard for what the Lord has for me to do and seeking to serve Him with my whole heart and life I have fallen many times. I seem to constantly get it wrong or backwards. There is self doubt and dark times of uncertainty but I know the He is near and with each attempt I am getting closer to the prize. And His "love always saves the day!" I love to belt out this song in the car {alone!} and know that with each Hallelujah my will and His will are getting closer and closer to being the same.

The folks are Media Collective have provided me with a copy of Heather's new album This Time Around to give away. I know you will love it as much as I do!

To enter leave a comment below with your name and email address by 11:59pm CST, Wednesday, October19. I would love to hear a Hallelujah story of yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment