Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello Out There

WOW! I have been thinking about starting my own blog for some time now, but have been scared to death of putting my thoughts out for others to read. Hopefully the record of my journey will help someone along their way. I will try to be patient with myself on this new venture if you will be patient with me also.

In this blog, I would like to review some of the awesome Christian books I have read recently and tell a little about my life adventure as well.

I guess I should introduce myself.... I am a stay-at-home momma of two beautiful children (a boy, 7, and a girl, 5). I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 13 years. I am very active in our small country church. There I facilitate a women's bible study and have just been elected VBS director, again. I have a great passion for GOD and a desire to be all that HE created me to be. I love cake decorating and am hoping to open a shop in the near future. I am thankful for a close family and a great group of supportive friends. I guess that about covers it for now.

Thanks for reading and GOD bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment